I've commited every sin!

Greg & Mary Ellen Newell gnewell@en.com
Sun, 02 Feb 1997 23:16:06 +0000

Friends from the List,
	I've gone and done it and boy did I love it!
	Today I had the time and had to make room in my garage so I
finally  forcibally disassembled an old upright to make room for yet
other junk to occupy space in my garage.
	I used only 3 tools in my assault on someones old friend. the
first was a screwdriver bit churcked into my favorite drill to remove
those parts I wanted to save that I will never use. The second was a
Tiger saw (8 amp) uh uh uh        BOY WHAT FUN!!!!!!! The third was a
very large combination axe/maul hammer.  I cut the case and all apart
untill my ire was satisfied and then proceeded to snap each string with
the axe and then crack the plate with comparitive ease.  AGAIN
....WHAT FUN!!!!!!!!!!
	Try it you'll like it!
				Respectfully,
					Greg