moving a Stienway Grand

Mon, 03 Feb 1997 17:35:39 -0800

Jim,

Bravo!

Anna Russell should be required listening for all lovers of great music.

Right up there with, if not, indeed, ahead of that other grand dam of song:

	Florence Foster Jeninkins.

>Do I claim the prize?  or did I loose points for "dissing" Wagner?

Yep.  Hands down.

In re: dickie-poo, one is reminded of the question made famous by Professor
Schickele:

	"What is the question, to which the answer is 9W?"

>Jim McCormac
>Associate PTG
>USC '68  (Sorry the alma mater treated you badly)

Not to worry.  You had the good sense to graduate at the right time.

Actually, we may have met there during the '60s... I did a very great deal
of bassoon playing there for Bauer-Mengelberg, Bill Schafer, the incredible
Mitchell Lurie, and, one of my personal all time favorites, Ingolf Dahl.

Best.

Horace
Horace Greeley

"We learn from history that we learn nothing from history"

			- George Bernard Shaw

Stanford University
email: hgreeley@leland.stanford.edu
voice mail: 415.725.9062