Drop actions

jpiesik@arinc.com jpiesik@arinc.com
Tue, 04 Feb 1997 11:13:06 -0500

Jon,

Thanks for clarifying.  You've indicated that the newspaper method works with
the keys in or out.  (For what it's worth, I've not found it necessary to remove
the keys before removing any drop action that I have yet encountered.  Although,
I'm sure it's just a matter of time . . .)

John Piesik

John,
The keys usually prevent the action from being taken out.
But if there is an action where the keys stay in, then the paper
will keep the stickers out of the slots in the backs of the keys.
Otherwise, the paper keeps the stickers from getting hung-up
on the balance rail pins.
Jon Page