foot switch (WAR??)

Inventrncs@aol.com Inventrncs@aol.com
Wed, 05 Feb 1997 08:48:31 -0500 (EST)

Dear Mr Östen Häggmark:

In a message dated 97-01-17 06:16:20 EST, you wrote:

<< And after using it for a while, the same thing happened to me that I
<< believe (from reading the list) happened to every tuner who starts using
<< the SAT:  I had to say to myself, how did I manage without it?

I was going through older e-mail and just wanted to post a quick note to say
that we appreciate your kind words.  If you have any questions or problems
that you wanted to e-mail us directly you now have our e-mail address.

Thankj You

Paul Sanderson
Business Manager
Inventronics, Inc.