tuning pin driving fluid

JPTUNER@aol.com JPTUNER@aol.com
Wed, 05 Feb 1997 23:11:17 -0500 (EST)

hello all.
               I would like to know if anyone knows or has used tuning pin
fluid, it is suppose to help driving new tuning pins in with out any fracture
to the pin block.I have restrung many pianos and have never used it but i
recently obtained a bottle and would like to know more of the pros and cons
of its effectivenessbefore i use it.Also does it help jumping tuning pins.
Its seems everytime i restring a piano there is always at least one or more
jumping tuning pins.very rare when one does not jump, that is  new pins in
old blocks. problem.          jptuner!