Formulae

Ron Torrella torrella@umich.edu
Fri, 07 Feb 1997 15:40:23 -0500 (EST)

Jim:

Thanks for posting this.  Those running Win95:  find and open a DOS Prompt
window.  Do everything the same as you see below in Jim's directions.  You
may need to CD\DOS in order to run QBasic.  If it balks, you can alway cut
out of Windows (Start, Restart in DOS mode) and go at it from DOS.  If
you're running Win95, you probably have DOS6.22 (which is bundled with
W95).  Looking forward to seeing this, Jim!

			     Ron Torrella, RPT
			Assistant Piano Technician
			  University of Michigan
			      School of Music