Grand JPEG

David ilvedson ilvey@a.crl.com
Sat, 08 Feb 1997 21:31:35 +0000

> Date:          Sat, 08 Feb 1997 18:14:18 -0600
> From:          Daryl Matthies <pianotec@hcsinc.com>
> Subject:       Grand JPEG
> To:            "'pianotech@byu.edu'" <pianotech@byu.edu>

Daryl,

I can't be sure but that may be the "famous"? picture taken by
one of my customers, DavidYost.  It is a photo of the piano
minus the lid?  The picture was actually taken of the piano on
its side in the factory.  If that is the photo I probably could
direct you to Mr. Yost.  I'm not sure who owns the rights to the
photo though...

ilvey, RPT
Pacifica, CA