"Forwarded Message..."

Garret E. Traylor traylorg@kic.or.jp
Sun, 09 Feb 1997 21:39:53 +0900

A short poem by Garret Traylor (b. 1959)  titled "The Forwarded
Message..."

I agree with Alan in the question he proposes.
What is the reason/context for E-mail being forwarded?
The particular reposting was not sensitive at all;
was it a dig, was it a pot shot. Not

very flattering to you
and it makes Bill look the same way too.
You know? we all know -- all to well that
Bill's resignation is old news so why retell?

Can a mean spirit or narrow mind
harm,  a person of stature?
We should have learned after last years fiascoes.
While preparing the re-post with care and regret

surely no one could possibly get upset.
But once again your misunderstood,
how could that be
after all you have worked so hard and been so good.

Try not taking yourself so seriously
and perhaps you will be free to think more positively.
My plea in end clear to read.
Bill will you please send your E-mail directly to me

Garret Traylor
Equal Temperament Piano Service
Okinawa Japan
Associate Member at Large