Where Is All About Pianos?

FRANK E BAXTER SUMZ04A@prodigy.com
Sun, 9 Feb 1997 17:35:45, -0500

Dear All About Pianos Visitor,

All About Pianos is currently experiencing technical difficulties with
Prodigy (our web site provider) and
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
AAP was built using a Prodigy Pro account (a special account whereby
Prodigy provides connection to their service and space for a website in
return for promoting Prodigy).
We have done our part in attracting over 10,000 visitors to our site on
Prodigy. Unfortunately, we did
not receive any notice telling us we would need to renew our account, so
Prodigy cut us off !!
We just want to get back to taking care of the many questions our
wonderful visitors send us (average 50 - 100 per day).
We have approached Prodigy about reinstating All About Pianos, but they
have chosen to ignore us!

This is where you come in. If you enjoyed visiting All About Pianos,
PLEASE contact Prodigy and tell them you would like to see us back in
action. (You can still access the site at pages.prodigy.com/pianos, but
we can't get at it to update it).

With your help, we hope Prodigy will realize that All About Pianos is an
asset to them and a public  service to people all over the world.

Please contact them at their toll-free number   1-800-PRODIGY. or
through their website www.prodigy.com

Thank you so much for your help,

Frank Baxter
Host