Baldwin Acrosonic

Lee Sankey LSankey@swbell.net
Tue, 11 Feb 1997 10:16:23 -0600

------------666827C146EC0

Ted,

There was a point and time that Baldwin putting the Baldwin nameplate in
the center and would place a small Acrosonic decal to the far side of
the key cover or whatever they were using. Jim Coleman would be a better
person to address this but I normally associate this change with the
period of time (1960s) when vertical production was moved to the south.
ie Greenwood, MS , Conway, Ak and/or Mexico. Perhaps Jim will set us
straight.

Lee Sankey

------------666827C146EC0

<HTML><BODY>

<DT>Ted,</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;</DT>

<DT>There was a point and time that Baldwin putting the Baldwin nameplate
in the center and would place a small Acrosonic decal to the far side of
the key cover or whatever they were using. Jim Coleman would be a better
person to address this but I normally associate this change with the period
of time (1960s) when vertical production was moved to the south. ie Greenwood,
MS , Conway, Ak and/or Mexico. Perhaps Jim will set us straight.</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;</DT>

<DT>Lee Sankey</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;</DT>