FREE FALLING FALLBOARD

Glenn Grafton gleng@fast.net
Tue, 11 Feb 1997 19:59:48 -0500

Yes Yamaha has slow returning fallboard on all models from the C1 and up
(except the CFIII 9' concert grand. They call it a "soft-close fallboard.
My recollection is that they had it before Kawaii. The fallboard is removed
the same way it always was.

Kimball never had a soft return key cover while we were a Kimball dealer.
We also carry Yamaha.

B.T.W. Yamaha showed a new CFIII at the NAMM show in January, spectacular
instrumnent!

Glenn Grafton
Grafton Piano & Organ Co.
Souderton PA