"double striking" problem

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Thu, 13 Feb 1997 20:48:43 +0000

Hi Horrace,

Yes, we  tend to look for the complicated anser when  Its nearly always
the simple obvious one :-).

Barrie,

In article <3.0.32.19970212151301.009707c0@popserver4.stanford.edu>,
Horace Greeley <hgreeley@leland.Stanford.EDU> writes

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |