PHILOSOPHIES

Tom Myler TomMyler@worldnet.att.net
Thu, 13 Feb 1997 15:41:56 -0800

----------
> From: Warren Fisher <fish@communique.net>
> To: pianotech@byu.edu
> Subject: PHILOSOPHIES
> Date: Wednesday, February 12, 1997 10:28 PM
>
> PHILOSOPHIES
>
>  *  If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

(and so on....  snip)

Several more that may have particular significance for our trade:

- If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer

- When all else fails, do it right

- The empty barrel makes the biggest noise

    (applies both to acoustics and human nature)

- "Well done" is better than "Well said"

Myler, Tom

"Perhaps the greatest wisdom is the knowledge
                                                     of one's own
ignorance"

                                                       John Steinbeck