Word Wrap

cpstout cpstout@concentric.net
Thu, 13 Feb 1997 20:52:47 -0700

Danny:

As a fairly 'newcomer' to the computer but an 'old-timer' tunner and
piano technician (some 30+ years experience), let me express my
gratitude for the suggestion "choose View and then Unwrap Long Lines.
This will save a lot of time scrolling back and forth through the
several e-mails we get from time to time on this very informative email
channel.    cpstout@concentric.net  (Clancy Stout)