speed tuning

Danny Moore danmoore@ih2000.net
Fri, 14 Feb 1997 23:52:34 -0600

Well, it occurrs to me that some guy, probably a rookie technician,
actually wrote asking for help with something . . . I forget exactly
what.

If he's still out there, he must think that "partial" is defining the
technician's mental capacity and is frantically searching for a new
career.

Say, if you are still out there, what tools will you be selling. . . .

Danny Moore
Houston Chapter

Leslie W Bartlett wrote:

> On Fri, 14 Feb 1997 20:21:42 -0500 (EST) JIMRPT@aol.com writes:
> >Andre;
> >In a message dated 2/14/97 7:29:33 PM, you wrote:
> ><<Would you be so kind to explain in detail what        F***
> >means?  I am so curious!>>
> >

> > The word of course is "FRAM", verb/adjective/noun, rather
> >interchangably.
<SNIP>