speed tuning

Danny Moore danmoore@ih2000.net
Mon, 17 Feb 1997 00:04:06 -0600

>         I thought it was me, so I guess you might want to explain to the
> list what the purpose of Pianotech is for.
>
>         We are all spending time to read this, so maybe you can explain to
> the Associates what the real problem of the PTG is.....

Elliot,

My post was meant to remind those of us, myself included, who had taken
off on this "bonking" "framing" tangent, that there was a real person
with a real question that we might be taking lightly.  If you found what
was meant to be a lighthearted reminder to be offensive, for that I
sincerely apologize.

We shall refrain from discussing PTG issues on this list.  If you are
interested in Guild politics and issues, there is a specific list for
that purpose at ptg-l@prairienet.org.

Again, my apoligies if I offended you.