thanks to Christ accross the river.

Danny Moore danmoore@ih2000.net
Mon, 17 Feb 1997 23:27:54 -0600

>         Thanks,  I needed that.  I guess I am too sentimental....
<SNIP>
>         Still I would like to meet Steve Fairchild....
Eliot,

Thanks for your response.  There truly are a lot of strong friendships
within this group.  Some, are only "net friends," others, personal
friends that only see one another at National Conventions, still others,
like Les & I started college together.  I must add that we were the last
2 grads of the HCC piano tech school - they closed it down the week
after we took our final.  I've never really known whether to take that
personally or not. . .

We can really relate to the scramble for business.  I've been self
employed most of my adult life.  I have to admit, building a piano
service business is the slowest building business I have ever been in.
It is also the most rewarding thing I've ever done.  I enjoy every
minute of it!

Hang in there, relax and enjoy the trip.

I think I would rather meet Morgan Fairchild. . .

Danny Moore
Houston Chapter