cricket update

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Tue, 18 Feb 1997 11:41:24 -0600

Dear List, esp. JIMRPT, Horace, & Andre,
	I'm going bonkers over this framming Steinway "L". I'm looking at the
positive, though, like Edison. "Those were'nt failures! Those were 3000
ways that DIDN'T work!"(light bulb attempts) There's about 9 hours of
diagnostics on this unit that tell us what the noise isn't. Other techs
included. Some teamwork. Well... the owner doesn't really care. By the way,
the tool I've often referred to when I have a brain bubble is a
"frammastat". Does it perhaps apply hear?
	Thanks for all the input on crickets. Great ideas, just not "it".

				Guy Nichols, RPT
	If at first you don't succeed, so much for skydiving.
(for Horace) Semper Gumby
(for RonT) hang 'em under, dude