Bird cages

David ilvedson ilvey@a.crl.com
Tue, 18 Feb 1997 20:17:43 +0000

> Date:          Tue, 18 Feb 1997 01:30:39 -0500 (EST)
> From:          Ernest Juhn <71341.1370@CompuServe.COM>
> Subject:       Bird cages
> To:            Pianotech <pianotech@byu.edu>

I worked on a Haines Bros. upright several months ago where I
had to pull the entire keyframe, keys and action out in one piece.
Sort of like a grand piano except with an upright stack.  Didn't
have the adjustable "dip rail", of course it wasn't a birdcage.
What a pain to get in the car...

ilvey, RPT
Pacifica, CA