Jim-Virgil Tune-Off Revisited

Danny Moore danmoore@ih2000.net
Wed, 19 Feb 1997 01:38:26 -0600

Jim,
Again thanks for taking the time to explain the reasoning for conducting
the TuneOff as it was conducted.

Although I have not yet been able to sit in on one of your seminars, I
have heard Virgil's tuning and it is truly awe-inspiring.  Hopefully,
Les Bartlett & I will be able to drive up to your seminar in Austin.

As Les stated, It is people like you, Virgil, Jim Geiger, and many
others, who set this business apart and above the norm in American
business!

Danny Moore
Houston Chapter