Not getting tech posts??

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Wed, 19 Feb 1997 21:17:37 -0800

Hey Richard Wagner:
I've been disconnected from the list for about two weeks (I think....It seems like
forever).  I just got back on a couple of hours ago, so I didn't get your earlier posts.
 My provider upgraded hardware and software to "better serve" it's customers.  I TRY
HARD not to spend TOO much time with this list, so it took me several days to get back
on.  I had to eliminate the provider, address problems, password problem, etc, etc...
Eventually I had to unsubscribe and resubscribe as several of the techs recommended.
Even that wasn't easy because...... well you don't want to hear the whole soggy saga. If
you still aren't getting posts-don't look too far, just un/re suscribe. IT"S GOOOD TO BE
BACK!!
"No E-mails Harm Can BE"

Lance Lafargue, RPT
lafargue@iamerica.net