Rain

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Thu, 20 Feb 1997 07:33:48 -0800

Vanderhoofven wrote:
>   What
> would be the best way to transport the action and keys to the customers
> house without damaging them with the rain?

Dave, the plastic is okay as long as you are sure it isn't perforated
somewhere, but if you get in a "gully-washer" like we have down here
(not likely) it may not be enough!  I usually tape the plastic in place,
then throw a moving blacket over the whole thing just before I slush to
my truck.  If you have a van with a tail gate that swings up like mine,
you can put the back end just into the garage like a roof while you're
ask God for a lull with moderate success. :-)

I usually put keys in two garbage bags.

I hope this helps.

Warren

--