Tech hints related humor

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Fri, 21 Feb 1997 15:09:18 -0600

List,
	Have used tons of hot glue over the years, and thought you'all might have
a giggle over this...
		Delivered a new grand to a sweet lady customer's home in the middle of
nowhere awile back, and she wasn't home. She had arranged for her husband,
the rancher, to be there. He was, with a couple of the hired hands. They
made all the typical noises when they watched us unload and set up, and
then the old rancher said(with a rancher drawl)"Coulda bought a good HORSE
with the money I spent on that there PI-A-NO!"
	I explained that even with new technology, there were some things, like
hot glue, that haven't changed much. I then pointed out that he DID buy a
horse. The look on his rugged old face was priceless.
			Have Fun!
				Guy