FW: humor: geekonics -Reply

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Sat, 22 Feb 1997 08:53:48 -0800

Russell Sadler wrote:

> Who were is HUMOR. I miss humor!
>
> Best,
> R.
Me too Russell, but apparently all the "serious" technicians got sick of
it!  I can see where they are coming from, because the number of daily
posts on this list is getting almost unmanageable. Lord knows, I'm as
bad about it as anybody.  I'm beginning to wonder how we ever have time
to work on pianos!   I love a good a good joke; even a pun if it's well
done!  Another period of "good ol' days" has come to an end!

As you probably know, I have access to another list which frequently
posts humor and mildly religious anecdotes.  If you would like to have
these forwarded to you please let me know.

Warren

SOMETHING TO PONDER: If corn oil comes from corn, where does baby oil
come from?

--
Warren D. Fisher
fish@communique.net