Grand damper springs.

Oorebeek A. oorebeek@euronet.nl
Sat, 22 Feb 1997 15:51:50 +0000

>Keith,
>
>If this information has not been on the list before, could you perhaps
>share it with us?
>
>Thanks!

Through our regular email contact we have gotten to know each other a =
little bit better.
>From our friend Horace for instance we have a clear impression. He =
seems a knowledgeable and erudite person.
So if we have some problem we should not forget his last advice :

"Duct tape is like the Force.  It has a light side, a dark side,
	and it holds the Universe together...:

(just a friendly joke Horace!)

And if that isn't sufficient help, read the "underneath" once more...

Friendly Greetings from:

CONCERT PIANO SERVICE
Andr=E9 Oorebeek
Amsterdam, the Netherlands