Research

Frank Weston waco@ari.net
Sat, 22 Feb 1997 11:49:58 -0800

JIMRPT@aol.com wrote:

> Leslie;
>  Thank you for replying so promptly to my request for assistance.
> Your input will add value to my article. I appreciate it.
> Jim Bryant (FL)

Jim,

This is exactly the type of post that should be made person to person.
I understand that you have the best of intentions, but if you clutter
the list with personal notes, people will be very tempted to just hit
the delete key when they see your name.  If you want to be read and have
your opinions seriously considered, please stick to topics that are of
interested to most of the pianotech readers.

Regards,

Frank Weston