restrictions

Don Rose drose@dlcwest.com
Sat, 22 Feb 1997 14:32:27 -0600

Hi Barrie et al:

At 05:07 PM 2/22/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi Don,
>
>Just out of curiosity is there any restriction in the information on the
>type of information you are allowed to keep on your customers in the
>U.K. we have the data protection act which depending on how you have
>filled in your licence restricts you on the type of data you can hold.

We do have a freedom of information act in Canada so a client could formally
request the information on file--but as far as I know there are no
restrictions on the type of information.

How about in the U.S.A. guys any restriction apply anywhere?

Regards,
"Tuner for the Centre of the Arts"
drose@dlcwest.com
3004 Grant Rd.