Research

Greg Newell gnewell@en.com
Sun, 23 Feb 1997 01:48:20 -0500

JIMRPT@aol.com wrote:

> Frank;
>  I have already apologized for not being more diligent in my addressing the
> personal thank yous. In order not to disturb the pianotech line any further I
> will unsubscribe. Thank you for bringing my affront to the attention of all
> once again.
> Jim Bryant (FL)

Please do not unsubscribe! I for one have benefitted greatly from your
posts adn am tired of the whinning of the rest of this net community
over post they themselves do not find interesting. Personal posts are
necessary to set a standard of netiquette for us all to follow. The post
in question being a perfect example. Please grace us with your prescence
a while longer and perhaps this will go away.