Insulting personal attacks (was Re: Research)

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Sat, 22 Feb 1997 22:32:04 -0800

JIMRPT@aol.com wrote:

> Frank;
>  I have already apologized for not being more diligent in my addressing the
> personal thank yous. In order not to disturb the pianotech line any further I
> will unsubscribe. Thank you for bringing my affront to the attention of all
> once again.
> Jim Bryant (FL)

Jim,

Please don't let these people back you in to a corner.  It is as much
your list as it is theirs. You are only responsible to your own
conscience not their petty rightousness.  Stick around and let's make
this list into something that is both fun and informative.

Your friend

Warren

To the List:

Is this what you want?  To have a witch hunt that alienates people and
drives them away?  Have some tolerance folks!  Piano techs are the most
diverse and differant breeds in this world!  There is no way we are all
going to fit into your personal mold!

Warren

--
Warren D. Fisher