Hide glue

Marcel Carey mcpiano@multi-medias.ca
Sun, 23 Feb 1997 11:12:51 -0500

Hi to all of you,

I've been using liquid fish glue for a while now and it seems to me that it
has similar qualities of hide glue. It smells like the old Lepage and, a
plus for me, it doesn't freeze. It will gel with cold but won't loose it's
qualities when heated up again. I get it from a woodworking supplier(Lee
Valley). It dires harder then Tite-Bond.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC