Hammer felts separating from core

Keith A. McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Sun, 23 Feb 1997 13:05:28 -0600 (CST)

>...It just occurred to me that perhaps CAUT members would not be faced with
>this either/or situation.
>
>Ted Simmons

Actually, Ted, I have encountered this situation on more than one occassion.

I'm certain you knew, but maybe forgot, that not all CAUT members are full
time with a university or college and enter into the other real world of
everyday type home, church, and schools environments with sometimes almost
beyond belief type pianos with numerous ills.  Nonetheless, negotiating
with the customer and making do is the order of the day in these
situations.

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net
Registered Piano Technician