An Alternative!

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Sun, 23 Feb 1997 14:32:21 -0800

For those of us who are going into humor withdrawal, I offer this
address as a place to send and receive collections of humor and thoughts
for the day!  I plan to disseminate any received material every two
weeks to those who wish to receive it.  If you plan to receive these
posts please indicate which day of the week you want to receive them.
There will be no charge for this service providing I am allowed to
forward them to others.

Please try to observe the following minimums:
At least-Five one-liners
	 Three paragraphs in a story
	 Suitable for mixed company.

The above are only guidelines, not edicts written in stone!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Warren

SOMETHING TO PONDER: How did a fool and his money GET together?
--
Warren D. Fisher
fish@communique.net