Humor List mailed

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Mon, 24 Feb 1997 07:25:10 -0800

The latest collections of humor and thoughts for the day were mailed
directly to select members of the Pianotech and Ptg-L list last night
who have:
1. Asked to be included by direct email.
2. Contributed humor or anecdotes to Pianotech since I've been on the
list.
3. Sent Appreciative posts to me for my contributions in this genre.

If I missed anybody, I plead shortness of time (where have you heard
that before?).  If I did and you would like to be included, let me know
by direct email.  Also if you stumble over any good collections, please
send them to me at your convenience, also direct so we won't ruffle the
feathers of the "SOREHEAD BIRDS" and the poor people who honestly have
no time for nonsense, although this is a problem I can't understand,
because I would rather laugh than eat!

TECH TIP: Hammer shanks split in half lengthwize with side cutting
pliers, smeared with glue and inserted into stripped out holes of large
plate and leg screws will tighten solidly until you can plug the hole
properly!

Something To Ponder: If nothing sticks to Teflon, how do they stick
Teflon on the pan?

Humor, fellowship & knowledge; the REAL staff of life!

Warren
---
Warren D. Fisher
fish@communique.net