CA glue

SGrossner@aol.com SGrossner@aol.com
Thu, 27 Feb 1997 00:40:52 -0500 (EST)

<< I've used CA glue on a number of "not much chance of doing any harm"
pianos.
  They have all been tunable since then, with about a five year history.
 Some
 pinblocks seem to respond REALLY good:  The pins tighten nicely
  and they still feel good to tune;  others end up feeling like pin-tight and
 get jumpy...but are still tunable. >>Mike Hoffman

Very interesting, Mike. I'm just curious now...are you using thin, medium or
thick ca? And, are you using the accelerant. About how much glue does it
take? I heard from one source about 4oz. Thanks- Sam Grossner, Chicago