Brass rail short tongues

SGrossner@aol.com SGrossner@aol.com
Fri, 28 Feb 1997 17:12:21 -0500 (EST)

Dear Richard. In response to your question:

I believe Schaff has a few varieties, one has a longer base than the other.
My experience has always been that you have to grind down the rail to make it
fit. This is the first time I have heard of one being too long-or high off of
the rail, if that's what you mean. The solution would seem to be to grind
down the repair clip till it sits where the others do. Schaff of course, will
mail you samples, I hope this is of help. Sam G.