What List Serve has Political files.

Ron Torrella torrella@umich.edu
Fri, 28 Feb 1997 18:48:33 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 28 Feb 1997 Deerpt@aol.com wrote:

> Can anyone please tell me the of ptg political page.
>
> I thought it was parrienet.org but I must be wrong

You'll have to forgive my chuckle at your apparently inadvertent pun ...
Parry, indeed!

You would be looking for ptg-l@prairienet.org -- which is not
*necessarily* the "political page" (it's more like a mailing list...).
Rather, it's the place one writes to with questions/comments/etc about the
organization.  And only PTG members are permitted to subscribe to the
list. Yeah, I guess there's some political discussion there...

			     Ron Torrella, RPT
			Assistant Piano Technician
			  University of Michigan
			      School of Music