No CA tip surgery

Richard Wagner rjwag@pacifier.com
Sat, 31 May 1997 17:18:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi list folks,

I've been reading about all the CA glue tip tips.  Here's mine for what it's
worth.

I went to a local lab supply house and purchased a box of disposable
polypropelyne "Pipettes" (BULB TYPE ONLY PLEASE! NO SUCKING ALLOWED.)
They come in different sizes and configurations.

When I buy new CA glue, I never cut or change the tip at all.  I unscrew the
cap, draw out what I need with a pipette, and replace the top.  If I've
taken out too much glue, I return it to the container when finished.  Then I
throw away the pipette.  No muss no fuss... Works really well for me.

Oh btw, Before I throw the used pipette in the garbage, I spritz it with
accelerator so that no dumpster diver gets stuck with it later.

                                                    Richard Wagner RPT