E-mail Margins

Michel Lachance chance@InterLinx.qc.ca
Sun, 01 Jun 1997 08:21:38 +0000

Sy Zabrocki wrote:

> To List from Sy Zabrocki
>
> Someone has informed me that they have trouble reading all my posts because the lines run off the screen and scroll bar has to used to read them. This person s
>
> He instructed me to set my margins at 65 characters. I am using Windows Messaging which is the latest Microsoft version which replaced MS Exchange. When you do
>
> There is no provisions to set the margins in this program. I type to the end of the line and the line wraps. I of course can use the ENTER key at about 65 char
>
> Is anybody else having this problem with my posts? I would like to hear from you. I would sure be dissappointed if everyone has been wrestling with my messages
>
> Sy Zabrocki--RPT

I am using Netscape 2 and you can see from the quote above that the
text did not wrap.  Each ">" indicates the beginning of a line.
Microsoft is raging again Netscape's hold on Internet browsers so they
will certainly not push on compatibility.  E-mails I receive from
people using Claris Emailer has also the same effect.

Regards,

Michel Lachance, RPT