E-mail Margins

Paul Graeber pgraeber@1connect.com
Sun, 01 Jun 1997 12:13:02 -0700

Looks fine from here. No word wrap problems at all.

I am using Eudora Pro 3.0. It seems to account for the word wrap problems that others are complaining about. I have not tried using MS

Messaging yet. I am very comfortable with Eudora.

Regards

At 11:50 PM 5/31/97 -0600, Sy Zabrocki wrote:

>To List from Sy Zabrocki

>Someone has informed me that they have trouble reading all my posts because the lines run off the screen and scroll bar has to used to read them. This person said that my posts are the only ones with which he has trouble.

>He instructed me to set my margins at 65 characters. I am using Windows Messaging which is the latest Microsoft version which replaced MS Exchange. When you download the latest version the Exchange name changes to Windows Messaging.

>There is no provisions to set the margins in this program. I type to the end of the line and the line wraps. I of course can use the ENTER key at about 65 characters to control the length of the line but didn't believe this was necessary. I can also clic
k on the lower right corner of the message and drag in the border which shortens the lines. Maybe this is the answer.

>Is anybody else having this problem with my posts? I would like to hear from you. I would sure be disappointed if everyone has been wrestling with my messages.

>Sy Zabrocki--RPT

<center>

   Paul Graeber Piano Service

    pgraeber@1connect.com