Piano Technical Book

S. Brady sbrady@U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Thu, 5 Jun 1997 10:07:35 -0700 (PDT)

	I bought a copy of this book a few months ago. It deals with very
practical situations, and the theme of the book seems to be diagnosing
piano problems. I plan to write a review of it for the Journal within the
next few months. The book is from England, and most of the pianos
mentioned are European.

Steve

On Wed, 4 Jun 1997, Paul Graeber wrote:

> </color></bold> Pianos, Piano Tuners and Their Problems
>
>                     by George W. Booth
>
>                     Hardcover
>
>                     List: $39.95 -- Amazon.com Price: $39.95
>
>                     Published by Janus Pub Co