Tool Problem

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Fri, 06 Jun 1997 08:32:08 -0700

Elian Degen wrote:

> Dear List,
>
> If someone can give me some advice,
>
> 1.- For six years I owned a Yamaha tuning scope PT-100, (no longer
> available ) which died beyond repair at the end of May. I have seen lots of
> tuners, they all look great in paper, but I would like to know from
> experienced people which could be a good deal to buy.

Elian,

The best tuner is the Sanderson Accutuner (SAT), but it costs about
$1300 up here.  I imagine that it will higher where you are.

The next after that would be a used Sight-o-Tuner which was Sanderson's
original model.  But this is no longer in production either.

If you have a web browser, use the pianotech search engine:
 http://www.webcom.com/wind/ptsearch.html

use searchwords:Accuholism, SAT for discussions by aural tuners who just
bought SAT's.

Hope this helps,

Warren

--