setting appointments

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Tue, 10 Jun 1997 10:51:37 -0600

At 04:57 PM 6/9/97 -0400, Wim wrote:

>Is anyone using e-mail to set up appointments, and what experiences, or
>success have you had?

I use Email a fair amount, actually. All my invoices, cards etc. all have my
email address on it and I encourage it when talking to them.

I use email "newsletters" too... just a short bit sent out once a month to
my customers whose EMail addresses are known to me.

Booking EMail appts are relatively easy and works well, although I do follow
up with a phone call the day of the appointment. I can see this happening
more and more in the future.

John Musselwhite, RPT
Calgary, Alberta Canada
musselj@cadvision.com