Yamaha Orchestra

Eddie Kupenda piano2nr@circle.net
Wed, 11 Jun 1997 09:53:52 -0400

     I've said this before but it bears repeating----- I thoroughly enjoy
my assoiciation with all of you on this list and also my association in the
Piano Technicians Guild.  The information is very helpful and the sometime
professional antagonism is entertaining.
     My question here is thus:  The orchestra that I am tuning for  (The
Asheville Symphony Orchestra) has been playing on a slowly dying Grand Old
Dame' Steinway piano.  The piano completly satisfies some performers and
totally antagonizes others.
A new director has taken the helms of this orchestra and when new blood
rushes in....well you know how that can be.   He has proposed....and the
conducter Dr. Baker has agreed....that this orchestra may consider
converting to a Yamaha Piano.
    Hmmmmm.....no question mark yet....Ok..Ok... My question is
this....Who(m) may I contact at Yamaha to help these folks here get the
answers they need.  I'm not a salesman....Don't have the gift of gab....and
don't want to give personal opinions....They should have... the facts
maa'm....just the facts...So a contact name or any info would be....how
should I say....Grand....simply grand......Thanks all.....

Eddie Kupenda
piano2nr @ circle.net
Tuner-technician for the
Asheville Symphony in