Answering Machines/ voice mail

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Thu, 12 Jun 1997 10:31:46 -0600

At 05:26 PM 6/11/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Voice mail sounds interesting.  How do I subscribe to that?
>
>Ted Simmons

Ted,
	Voice mail has been a life-saver for us, at the retail facility and for
service and personal biz. If your local phone co. doesn't offer it, ask
them for a new string-and-tin can. Actually, if it's not there, there's a
real good national outfit I subscribe to, just e-mail me privately for info.
	Big advantage of the vm is that it will answer if all lines are tied
up,(like with the computer), and offers alot more versatility than a tape,
or digital, machine. The national service allows me to message people kinda
like e-mail, at much lower than long distance rates, all over the country.
Even several at once, like e-mail. Technology is cool. Even lets my wife
and I  touch base without busy signals or phone tag.
Guy
Guy Nichols, RPT
nicho@lascruces.com
	" Dyslexics of the world, untie! " headline:DYSLEXIA FOR CURE FOUND
				anon