pin height, driving fluid, beckets

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Sun, 15 Jun 1997 12:00:49 -0400 (EDT)

That sounds pretty good, but doesn't the brass rod ding the plate?
Is there a felt punching on the end, how about using a hammer shank;
it'd be lighter too.  A lot of engineering though when the punch can
just be driven down to the top of a felt block.
Jon Page
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass. (jpage@capecod.net)