hammers, books on , wanted to buy.

Richard Moody remoody@easnetsd.com
Sun, 15 Jun 1997 12:20:58 -0500

A few listed in the APSCO catalogue.
	The Piano Hammer, Walter Pfeiffer: Grand Hammer Vopicing, Franz
Rudolf Dietz, Regulationg Grand Pioano Touch and Tone, Danny Boone.
	Alfred Doldge has a few comments on hammer manufacturing in Pianos
and Their Makers.

	If anyone has any of the above books for sale used, I am interested.
 Also looking for

	On the Sensations of Tone, Helmholtz

	****   The Piano-- Its Acoustics, Mcferrin

	Piano Tone Building, (technical conferences of 1914-1918)  American
Wire and Steel

	Treatise on the Art of Piano Construction, Wolfenden

	Das Pianoforte in seinen akustischen,  Siegfried Hansing.  (The
English translation)

Any books on  piano making and technical aspects.

Richard Moody.

ps  Offering half price for Reblitz second edition.