Susan, Sam and list

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Mon, 16 Jun 1997 17:50:57 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Ralph,

I believe I've heard the name for that gadget is a slide hammer. It's handy
because it works just as well tapping coils down as it does lifting them. I
have a neat well-tempered one made by the same elderly machinist who altered
the Sciortino tool for me.

Its effect on a finger is the same as a regular hammer's.

I heard your words loud and clear -- thought they were an echo from a
certain departed list member ...

Regards,

Susan

Ralph Martin wrote:
>I think I remember you saying that you are using the Insta Coiler as
>well. I invested in a plier type tool from Utah for coil tightening but
>didn't have much success with it . I've since gone to the weight type.
>The type where you tuck the fork under the coil and slide a weight up.
>Works very well except the time last month when one of my fingers got
>between the weight and the stop. My pure, white virginal Irish finger still
>has the blood blister. You probably heard my words even where you live.
Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"If you learn one useless thing every day, in a single year you'll learn 365
useless things."
			-- Ashleigh Brilliant