Hamburg's part two

Marcel Carey mcpiano@multi-medias.ca
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 06:51:46 -0400

Michel,

When the hammers get worn, there are 90% chances that the shanks and flanges
will need replacement too. You could save yourself a lot of trouble for the
future by replacing them at the same time. I've seen such a clear
demonstration by Chis Robinson that flange pinning affects the voicing that
I wouldn't replace the hammers only on that kind of instrument.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC