CAUT

Thomas D. Seay, III t.seay@MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU
Sat, 21 Jun 1997 10:51:46 -0500

Dear list,

It's a bit unfair to paint everyone with the same broad brush.

Not all college or university techs are snobbish or elitist, although a few
recent, self-serving posts on pianotech might suggest otherwise. The vast
majority of us are hard working piano technicians trying to make a living
and do as competent a job as we can, just like everyone else in this
business.

I am of the opinion that regardless of your level of expertise, you can
always learn something from others. I hope you feel the same way.

Thanks for listening.

Tom

Tom Seay
School of Music