cleaning -Reply

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Mon, 23 Jun 1997 07:07:35 -0700

Richard, list,

I have had some problems with string covers in the soggy South because
the felt or cloth soaks up a lot of moisture and holds it right on the
strings not allowing the area to dry out.  I used to live in California
so I know it would work great there.  FYI

Warren

--
Home of the Humor List
Warren D. Fisher